Now that we have finally turned the corner in terms of the weather, it is time to fire up the grill in the backyard and enjoy some great tasting food. Here is a great recipe to try.
Fire up the grill and give your taste buds a little “south-of-the-border” flavor!
Sizzling Grilled Chicken Fajitas
6 servings (serving size: 1 cup chicken mixture, 2 tablespoons salsa, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and 1 tortilla)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup green bell pepper strips (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Combine first 5 ingredients; reserve 1/4 cup marinade. Combine remaining marinade and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and cover and grill 10 minutes on…
View original post 89 more words